- The integrated AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage for better power quality.
- Excellent microprocessor control enables accurate detection of power frequency for higher reliability.
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments and reduces battery discharging time.
- Batteries are automatically recharged even when the UPS is in off mode and the UPS can start without mains (Cold-Start).
- UPS is able to restart automatically while utility power is recovering.
- Surge protection defends your critical load against damage.
- Supplied with IEC output power cable for convenient connection to your load.
- Several standard IEC 320 output sockets simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
- Compact size saves more space for critical equipment.
- Standard USB communication port enhances monitoring and manageability.
- Touch screen LCD for a clear display of UPS information.
- Advanced UPS management software provides remote shutdown and control.
|Battery||12V/7 Ah x2|
|Communication/Management||1 USB port|
|Frequency||50/60 Hz ± 1 Hz|
|Input Connection||IEC320 C14|
|Input Voltage||170-280 VAC|
|Misc.||Include 2x IEC C13 to AU 10A short leads (Output )|
|Output Receptacles||IEC 320 C13 x4|
|Output Voltage||230VAC ± 10% (Battery mode)|
|Power Rating/Capacity||1000VA/ 600W|
|Typical Runtime||40 minutes approx. for 1 PC (may vary subject to actual load)|
|Warranty||2 Years Advance Replacement (Include Battery)|