Social Distancing Measures.
Providing a safe environment for our customers and our team will always be our number one priority.
COVID-19 has been a global challenge for everyone mentally and physically especially for those on the front line; in medical, health, logistics, supermarkets, sanitation and retail. Since we fall under the retail services category we encourage all of our customers to abide by the social distancing laws in order to get the essential services they require as safely as possible.
At LFO we understand ‘computer viruses’ and how they can spread and encrypt all your data. The consequences can be frustrating if you ignore your anti-virus software warning messages. It is the same principle for coronavirus. If we ignore all the social distancing safety measures the virus will continue to spread and further impact our community and economy.
To ensure we can all maintain appropriate social distancing measures and customer safety, LFO have implemented the extra steps below to help you safely get the service you require:
The following measures will apply as you enter our store:
- Due to the small size of our store, we will be limiting customers to one person at a time. If you are with another person, one person will only be allowed in and the rest must stay outside or in their vehicles. There will only be one sales team member to serve you.
- Please keep 1.5m distance from a LFO staff member and wear a mask at all times. Those without a mask will be refused entry to the store.
- We encourage tap and pay payments to limit contact with cash.
Products and Services.
- Due to the current global situation, shipments may experience some delays, but please rest assured your order will still be delivered to you. We appreciate your patience in these difficult times.
- At this stage it is very difficult to get new stock so we are very limited on new products.
- We are trying to limit non-essential visits to our store, so there is no need to make the trip if we don’t have what you are after. If there is an item or service you require, please phone ahead before you visit our store.
- If you are in the Sydney metro area, we offer free delivery on all orders over $100.
Our team are doing their best to help customers get the products and services that they need. We ask customers to respect the space that they keep and the respect that they show.
We will continue to keep everyone informed of the additional precautionary steps we are taking through in store signage and we will keep this page relevant with the most up-to-date information that may affect our stores.