18 July 2021
We are open as essential Office Supplies providers
In light of the recent NSW Government announcements (as of 11.59pm 17 July), we still remain open for trade in line with the government mandated restrictions.
LFO Pty Ltd provides Computing and Office Supplies to essential services such as Aged care, Health care, Australia Post, Education and more. By remaining open, we are committed to supporting businesses across Australia with their IT needs.
Only I.T. technicians will be on premises for emergency repairs.
We urge everyone to please call ahead before coming out.
Please abide by the Service NSW public health orders as you enter, if you require urgent repairs.
Thank you for your ongoing support & cooperation.
Please Stay safe.
26 June 2021
We are open.
Greater Sydney is now in lock down until 9 July 2021.
We are still open as per usual and operating responsibly.
By remaining open, we are committed to supporting businesses across Australia with their IT needs.
Providing computer hardware, software and IT services for our customers to be able to work from home.
Please call ahead if you are after any products on our website to check for availability.
If you require urgent repairs, when visiting our shop, please follow the NSW Health Covid-19 guidelines displayed in our store.
The maximum amount of people allowed inside is 2 including the technician, which means ONE customer in store at a time.
We kindly ask our customers to wear a MASK and CHECK-IN via the QR code before entering. Remember to Check out when exiting.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Social Distancing Measures.
Providing a safe environment for our customers and our team will always be our number one priority.
COVID-19 has been a global challenge for everyone mentally and physically especially for those on the front line; in medical, health, logistics, supermarkets, sanitation and retail. Since we fall under the retail services category we encourage all of our customers to abide by the social distancing laws in order to get the essential services they require as safely as possible.
At LFO we understand ‘computer viruses’ and how they can spread and encrypt all your data. The consequences can be frustrating if you ignore your anti-virus software warning messages. It is the same principle for coronavirus. If we ignore all the social distancing safety measures the virus will continue to spread and further impact our community and economy.
To ensure we can all maintain appropriate social distancing measures and customer safety, LFO have implemented the extra steps below to help you safely get the service you require:
The following measures will apply as you enter our store:
- Due to the small size of our store, we will be limiting customers to one person at a time. If you are with another person, one person will only be allowed in and the rest must stay outside or in their vehicles. There will only be one sales team member to serve you.
- Please keep 1.5m distance from a LFO staff member and wear a mask at all times. Those without a mask will be refused entry to the store.
- We encourage tap and pay payments to limit contact with cash.
Products and Services.
- Due to the current global situation, shipments may experience some delays, but please rest assured your order will still be delivered to you. We appreciate your patience in these difficult times.
- At this stage it is very difficult to get new stock so we are very limited on new products.
- We are trying to limit non-essential visits to our store, so there is no need to make the trip if we don’t have what you are after. If there is an item or service you require, please phone ahead before you visit our store.
- If you are in the Sydney metro area, we offer free delivery on all orders over $100.
Our team are doing their best to help customers get the products and services that they need. We ask customers to respect the space that they keep and the respect that they show.
We will continue to keep everyone informed of the additional precautionary steps we are taking through in store signage and we will keep this page relevant with the most up-to-date information that may affect our stores.